Julian was still in the white space, lost and alone. There was nothing here, nothing at all. He occasionally felt as if someone was watching him, watching him lull around the white space, but lately there had been nothing, not a single hint of another presence in this miserable hell hole of a place. Not since Harvey had left.
Days had turned into weeks, which had turned into months, but it was one day, just one day when he felt a little tingle in his left hand. He could almost hear some voices, voices that sounded so familiar but still unable to place. Though one voice, one voice gave a pang in his heart.
“Jules. Julian, please. if you can hear me. Just open your eyes. Please.”
The voice was almost pleading.
The tingling started again, shooting up his arms and traveling through his body, setting off a chain reaction of feelings. Julian slowly closed his eyes, wanting this strange feeling to just stop.
Julian started to feel a heaviness on his left hand, he slowly opened his eyes and saw a sharp, bright light.
He was awake.
Julian took a moment to adjust his eyes. Turing to his left, sepia eyes met emerald eyes. A small smile found its way onto Julian’s lips before he slipped away, back into the darkness. A flat line bellowing from the heart monitor.
Tagged as: ITS ALL PLURKS FAULT. Julain Larson. Logan Wright. Dalton fic. CPCoulter. CP Coulter. OKAY. IM SORRY.
- becausenoothernameisavailable reblogged this from candycanegram and added:
- candycanegram reblogged this from becausenoothernameisavailable and added:
- candycanegram likes this
- thatawkwardgirlacrossthestreet likes this
- oblivious-to-jelly said: WHAT!!!!!!!! SO HE DIES?????????????????????????????????
- starsshiningbrightaboveme reblogged this from candycanegram and added:
- candycanegram posted this